Get ready for an incredible giveaway adventure with Shadowverse: Evolve! Answer the trivia quiz for a chance to become 1 of 10 lucky winners to win a full set of Shadowverse: Evolve starter decks.
What is Shadowverse: Evolve?
Shadowverse: Evolve is a competitive trading card game based on the digital collectible card game Shadowverse. The gameplay closely follows Shadowverse with the inclusion of new mechanics that allow for new ways to play. Let’s check it out!
Pick a class from Forestcraft, Swordcraft, Runecraft, Dragoncraft, Abysscraft, and Havencraft before starting the game.
If you've played Shadowverse before, you should notice the difference in the class selection. In Shadowverse: Evolve, Shadowcraft and Bloodcraft have been combined into a brand new class: Abysscraft.
After choosing your favorite class, let’s look into the card types.
There are leader, follower, evolved follower, spell, amulet, and token cards. Prepare a main deck containing 40–50 cards, consisting of followers, spells, and/or amulets, and an evolve deck containing 10 cards or less, consisting solely of evolved followers. Make sure to prepare one leader card to represent the class you chose and any necessary token cards.
Before the game starts, decide who goes first through a game of rock-paper-scissors or by rolling a dice. If you are going second, you will be given three Evolution Points. These can be used in lieu of 1 play point to evolve your followers so they can become stronger. Also, the maximum play points per game is 10. As the game progresses, your play points will also increase, which means you have the opportunity to play cards with higher cost.
Let’s get some ideas on the gameplay of Shadowverse: Evolve. The turn progression is split into 3 phases: start phase, main phase, and end phase.
Learn more about the gameplay of Shadowverse: Evolve:
Play Guide: https://en.shadowverse-evolve.com/rules/play-guide/
Excited to play Shadowverse: Evolve? Good news! Shadowverse: Evolve's 6 types of starter decks and the first booster set, Advent of Genesis, are now on sale! Approach your local game stores or join this giveaway campaign for a chance to win a full set of starter decks and start your Shadowverse: Evolve journey.
How to apply
July 3, 2023, 0:00 to July 10, 2023, 23:59 (PDT)
You will be entitled to the giveaway entry by answering the quiz via the link below and following/liking the official Shadowverse: Evolve social media channels.
10 lucky winners will each receive a full set of starter decks!
Each set consists of the following starter decks:
Official giveaway rules
Important: Please read the following Terms and Conditions before entering the Giveaway to be conducted by Bushiroad International Pte. Ltd. (“Bushiroad”) and MyAnimeList Co., Ltd. (“MAL”). By participating in the Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (and any amendments thereof) and warrant that you satisfy all the requirements stated below.
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must have a MAL account.
- The giveaway is not applicable to the following territories: Japan, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan. Employees of Bushiroad or MAL, their immediate family members and anyone otherwise similarly connected to either company are also excluded from this giveaway.
- No purchase is required to enter or win the giveaway. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- Entry in the giveaway will be deemed as an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry must meet all requirements as specified, to be eligible for winning. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified.
- Only one (1) entry will be accepted per person for answering a quiz and by liking or following the product on at least one of the product’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram). If you circumvent these rules and submit more than one entry, you will be disqualified.
- Entries will be accepted starting from July 3, 00:00 PDT and ending on July 10, 2023 23:59 PDT.
- Closing date for entry will be July 10, 2023 23:59 PDT, after which no further entries will be accepted.
- Neither Bushiroad nor MAL will be responsible for entries that are not received for whatever reason.
- Bushiroad reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, amend, suspend or modify the giveaway and its terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The giveaway items are 10 full sets of Shadowverse: Evolve starter decks ($120 each) and shall be at the sole discretion of Bushiroad and are non-transferable. No cash or other substitution shall be permitted, except at the discretion of Bushiroad.
- Bushiroad reserves the right to substitute the giveaway items with another or other items of equivalent value without prior notice.
- Winners will be picked at random by MAL from all complete entries. After the winners have been determined, MAL will provide the winners’ names and addresses to Bushiroad. Bushiroad will deliver the giveaway items to the winners.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received.
- Winners will be notified within 7 days from the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the giveaway item within 7 days of notification, the giveaway item may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Winners will be notified when the items are delivered. The starter decks that winners receive will be random.
- Bushiroad’s decision in all matters related to the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the giveaway, the entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Bushiroad and MAL, and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, directors and employees from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) his/her participation in this giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any giveaway item or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry or the giveaway process; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the giveaway or the processing of entries.