Published: Sep 16, 2022
Updated: Sep 30, 2022
Watch Cardfight!! Vanguard will+Dress anime episodes for free, answer our trivia questions and 6 lucky winners will stand a chance to win the latest Cardfight!! Vanguard Trial Decks!
Here’s how it works:
Head over to the Cardfight!! Vanguard Official YouTube channel to watch free episodes of Cardfight!! Vanguard will+Dress and answer our trivia questions via the link below!
Winners will each receive one random Cardfight!! Vanguard will+Dress Trial deck.
September 16, 2022 0:00 to September 30, 2022 23:59 (PDT)
Find out more about the respective Trial Decks via the banners below!
Important: Please read the following Terms and Conditions before entering the Giveaway to be conducted by Bushiroad International Pte. Ltd. (“Bushiroad”) and MyAnimeList Co., Ltd. (“MAL”). By participating in the Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (and any amendments thereof) and warrant that you satisfy all the requirements stated below.
1. Participants must have a MAL account.
2. Participants must add CARDFIGHT!! VANGUARD will+Dress to their “Watching” list.
3. The giveaway is not applicable to the following territories: Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau. Employees of Bushiroad and MAL, their immediate family members and anyone otherwise similarly connected to either company are also excluded from this giveaway.
4. No purchase is required to enter or win the giveaway. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
5. Entry in the giveaway will be deemed as an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Entry must meet all requirements as specified, to be eligible for winning. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified.
7. Only one (1) entry will be accepted per person within the same form. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Entries will be accepted starting from September 16, 00:00 PDT and ending on September 30, 2022 23:59 PDT.
9. Closing date for entry will be September 30, 2022 23:59 PDT, after which no further entries will be accepted.
10. Neither Bushiroad nor MAL will be responsible for entries that are not received for whatever reason.
11. Bushiroad reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, amend, suspend or modify the giveaway and its terms and conditions without prior notice.
12. The giveaway item shall be at the sole discretion of Bushiroad and is non-transferable. No cash or other substitution shall be permitted, except at the discretion of Bushiroad.
13. Bushiroad reserves the right to substitute the giveaway item with another of equivalent value without prior notice.
14. Winners will be picked at random from all complete entries by MAL and its employees. The odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received.
15. Winners will be notified within 7 days from the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the giveaway item within 7 days of notification, the giveaway item may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
16. Winners will be notified when the items are delivered. The Trial Deck that winners receive will be random.
17. Bushiroad’s decision in all matters related to the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering the giveaway, the entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Bushiroad and MAL, and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, directors and employees from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) his/her participation in this giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any giveaway item or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry or the giveaway process; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the giveaway or the processing of entries.
You Should Read This Manga is a new yearly manga discovery list created for (and by) the international fan.
For over a century, the mission of Kodansha has been to achieve the impossible through books, manga, and more. In particular, manga have a unique ability to express ideas and stories that can't be done in any other medium, and with that in mind, the Kodansha USA Publishing team would like to present you with their top picks for imaginative, inspiring, and mind-bending manga titles—the types of impossible stories that you can only find from Kodansha.
Make your voice heard with MAL's Yearbook project. Vote for the anime, songs, and characters you think deserve the crown!